CWA LOCAL 1080
We are close to a resolution of our contract and hope to reach an agreement soon that will provide for:
– No concessions
– A fair across the board increase and increments every year of the contract.
– Guaranteed clean drinking water.
– A process for addressing unfair transfers.
– An additional disability benefit.
– Some clerical upgrades that equalize some positions.
– Confidential clericals being added to the bargaining unit.
– Some additional parking spaces.
We do not have all details confirmed. We are close but there are outstanding issues
and some I’s to be dotted and T’s to be crossed. We are not going to provide further
If we do not have an agreement by this February’s Freeholder meeting on Thursday,
February 23, 2017, we will be asking our members to join the Bargaining Committee at the meeting.
Martha Iluonokhalumhe, President
Lolita Slater, Vice President
Djwana Dixon, Secretary
Kim Mangina, Treasurer
Julia Barocas, National State Representative
Hetty Rosenstein, National Director